Saturday, November 21, 2015

GoFund Me -We Cancelled this campaign.


Thank you to those, who donated money, funds etc. And to those who were spreading the word. However, I cancelled the campaign today. I was not comfortable with it. Sorry for any inconveince. We are in the process of returning the money donated. Thank you for all your support.

Kind Regards, and Thank You,
Linda Biggs

(We still ALL need Art, so get some supplies and go make something, U'll be glad you did)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As life would have it, trying to my business back on my feet again, and is a bit of BIGGS' Deal!

My request of you, my friends, if each of my followers, friends and or supports, donate $1. one dollar - I will be able to submit and honor show fees for 1 or 2 wholesale shows. The booth fee for a typical wholesale show is $2000 - 2500.  That would grant me 2 wholesale shows, and jumpstart my business back on track, before it was so abruptly taken from me.

We have started looking into show registrations FEES, pricing & Purchasing New Inventory, etc. The process is a big challenge. I did this professional ART Show gig for 15 years, however the accident stop me dead, in my tracks. I lost everything in the process.

Yet, you guys know as long as I am able to create and put my life on paper - my wish and goal is to share it with all of you. It seems our story's are all related in a big circle of life. Even the people who are my "Foe" we are still in it all together.

This has been a mindful journey and I plan on taking it slow and steedy, but still taking it by the horns, cuz thats how I roll. Over the years thru giving and helping others it has inspired me on so many leverls

I just started a "Go Fund Me" page, to help with supplies, Art Show Fees, travel expenses, permits etc, tax ID's and etc. We have been closed and off the radar for a few years. The financial burden has been big, but I am bigger and determined.
https://www.gofundme.com/a6b88tfg

Art is so important for all of us to keep out hearts and imaginations flowing ~ please share with your friends and family.

Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward to showing once again!

Peace

Linda Biggs
http://www.LindaBiggs.com
http://www.LindaBiggs.net
"A little bit of HOPE"  © Linda Biggs

No comments:

Post a Comment