Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Its time to,  Pick a Winner!  The new website has been up for a little while now, and it's feels good to 
be BACK!

Life certainly has a way of giving you a wake-up call when you least expect it. Luckily, even with the "School of Hard Knocks" as my teacher - I am grateful to be making art again. Different than before, but never the less just as important, to me. Some of you know that my art can sometimes be controversial, let this one be no different.  

In a few days, I'll be selecting a few winners - of the 
Free Gift of "Salvation" giveaway. We all know that is the "Real" FREE GIFT.  It took loosing it all, to really GET IT!  If you haven's already entered, do so and tell your friends, share the link, the more, the Merrier. 

Go to the contact page, and send us your name and POSTAL mailing address. 
http://www.lindabiggs.net/contact.html

Depending how many entries, depends on how many Fine ART Giclee's of "Salvation" will be given away. Remember, the more you give, the more you really get, so share this with your buddies!

I'm looking forward to the next phase of this winding journey, and hope that some of the lessons learned, will serve others in ways - I have yet to understand.  All I know for sure, is to keep going, baby steps, one foot in front of the other, open my eyes and BREATHE ... and NEVER EVER, Look back.

Thank you, to all you guys who have stuck by me, I didn't realize what it takes to grow up, own up, and do the right thing, until I was in the thick of it. Having lost much, I have grown, so much more. 

PEACE ~
Linda Biggs


I am a self representing Artist, all my works and copy rights belong to Linda Biggs & Linda Biggs ART, no middle men or women, feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding orders, tattoos or licensing.